The Russell Labs Hub IT staff (John Slaybaugh) provides support for desktop, classroom technology, computing labs and networks as well as general computer and web consulting and services for the departments of Entomology, Forest and Wildlife Ecology, and Plant Pathology.
Our hours are Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 4:30 p.m. We are closed weekends and holidays. These hours may vary depending upon staffing and needs.
Phone : (608) 890-0248
For urgent issues, please call (608) 469 – 7762
- Application for an Account on the Russell Labs Network Fileserver
- Room Reservations
- Copier Passwords
- Email Lists:
- Connecting to Russell Labs Servers
- New Faculty Guide to IT Services at Russell Labs
- Web Conferencing
- LMS and Multimedia Software Guides (CALS Computer Lab)
- Camcorder and Audio Recorder Checkout (CALS Computer Lab)
- Electronic Lab Notebooks Service (DoIT and Libraries)
Support for WordPress websites is provided by CALS Web Services. Use this form to request their help.
To get added to your department’s website, contact the following people:
- Entomology – PJ Liesch
- Forest and Wildlife Ecology – Karie Cherwin
- Plant Pathology – Dixie Lang
For more information, check out our Website FAQs page.