Audience: Researchers, PIs and administrators who submit funding proposals for grants
Effective Date: June 26, 2023
- Campus is replacing two tools for submitting funding proposals – WISPER and Cayuse.
- The tools will be replaced with RAMP (Research Administration Management Portal).
- On June 26th:
- RAMP will be available for you to login
- WISPER will go view-only
- Cayuse 424 will change to only in-process proposals through Sept. 30, and will eventually go away.
RAMP will affect: proposal development and submission, research contracting, non-financial post-award management, employee compensation compliance, financial forecasting and export controls.
Why are WISPER and Cayuse Being Retired?
UW System is rolling out new financial software called Workday in July 2024. RAMP is compatible with Workday.
Who Can Login to RAMP?
Anyone with a UW NetID.
What About Training?
Visit the RAMP training page to access:
- Video training
- Live Zoom courses offered May – July 2023
- User guides
- Glossary of terms
- Flowcharts for UW business processes
For More InformationWorkday is Coming.