Russell Labs has a newly designated lactation room available for immediate use! The space is located within the 284 suite, on the 2nd floor east wing.
- Chair, side table, mini fridge, outlets
- Shelves, hooks and baskets for storing items (the door to the lactation room and to suite 284 are locked every evening)
- Sink and microwave available immediately next door in the 284 kitchenette
How to access/reserve:
- The room can be reserved through Outlook calendaring, see instructions here (the room name is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The door to the room should be left open unless it is in use; there is also an availability sign on the door
- Contact John Wipperfurth, Sue Laufenberg or Alyson Amenda with accessibility issues
This article was posted in News.